Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Affordable SEO Company in Chicago

Hi, I'm Grace, I've been doing SEO for Chicago businesses for 4 years.  I'm one of those lucky people that love their profession.  With SEO, and internet marketing, it's important to take an interest beyond just doing the work.  The challenge for so many is staying on top of the continually changing trends.

SEO requires a very creative mind. It requires a person to think up new ways to get your site to the top.  We test those new ways, and discover ways to get you ahead of your competition. Sometimes I can get results within a month just from trying new things.  A pleasant surprise indeed, since most companies can't show results for at least 3 months.

SEO is a very satisfying task.  You get to actually SEE the results and in fact, anyone can see the results.  Some SEO consultants may avoid specific topics.  They may want to keep the strategy they're using "secret"...run from these guys.  I'm an open book!  Ask away.  I'd rather you be comfortable and informed and take part in your marketing, than be completely hands off.

Since SEO is a technical marketing profession, many SEO professionals in Chicago charge thousands of dollars!  It's sickening to me.  Yes, it's time consuming and it's a daunting task at times.  It's also a GREAT investment for almost any kind of business.. however, you shouldn't have to spend thousands BEFORE seeing any results or having any guarantees.  I can literally work with ANY budget to bring you results. 

If you came to me and said, "Hey Grace, I don't want to spend more than $100 a month on internet marketing, we just don't have it right now."  I would find a way to use that $100 in some form of SEO or PPC marketing to bring you results.  I do have a pricing structure, however it's more a guideline and I can work with any budget. You tell me what you're comfortable spending and I'll explain just how I'm going to get you new business within your budget. 

For $100, you will get 10 high quality backlinks per month or I will suggest you invest it in paid online advertising.  Depending on the level of competition, it may be enough to grab that top spot!  Until your SEO pro researches your competition, they won't have a clue how to get you optimized.  $100 is an extreme example--but for most small, local businesses, SEO for $100 is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment