Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Technical Writer SEO Plan- Affordable SEO Chicago

SEO Chicago



Today I had a meeting with a technical writer.  She has years of experience and has worked for a variety of industries.  She recently had a wonderful new website created and is looking to attract more writing jobs.

Before meeting with her I decided to go ahead and do the research and strategy portion of her SEO.  This way, I could determine what kind of results she'd get and exactly what kind of budget we were looking at.

When I first started the research, it was seeming a little challenging.  Her competition was pretty strong and I could tell most of them have been investing in SEO for years now.  The main players have multiple strategies in place... and to put it nicely, they've invested some big bucks in this over the years.

Now, I usually recommend starting slow with SEO-- so that you can get a feel for how it works and see actual results before investing a whole lot.  So with this particular client, finding a great keyword to optimize is going to be crucial.

I was so excited to discover the keyword she ended up using!  It has 33,100 local monthly searches, and the competition is pretty low.  This allowed me to sell her the most affordable SEO package, while still being able to prove some major results.  I'm excited to see how quickly I can get her phone ringing!  I'll keep you updated!

If you know of anyone who could use some affordable ideas to generate more business, please suggest they contact me!  graceknowsseo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment